Village at Ocean Hill Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, October 8th, at 7:00 p.m.
Present in Person: Linda Flannery , Johanna Tucker, Vicki Garvey
Present by Phone: Bob Voldish, Stephen Hill, Dave Halla
Absent: Dick Garvey
• Opened meeting. Motion to approve August 15th Board Meeting minutes. Unanimously agreed to approve.
• Lot 273- Linda sent a letter from Everett to Quible that this lot is not part of VOH.
• Environmental Committee: The Board would really like to restore volunteerism in the community, but also need to have this committee operate effectively and fairly treating all homeowners consistently. The Board will give further consideration to the committee structure and amend the ByLaws and/or Environmental Policies & Procedures to reflect changes.
• The Board had a discussion on whether or not it should create a committee to choose a new management company as this was brought up by a community member. The Board believes that it is the responsibility of the elected Board to fulfill this important responsibility. The Board is open to suggestions from the community if they know of a qualified candidate for the job, but believe the process of choosing a management company should be conducted by the Board.
• The Board reviewed the agenda for the Fall Meeting to be held on Saturday, October 12th. No issues were added.
• Trash roll back is not going to continue in the off season as it was not budgeted. The Board will explore other options for the future.
• The Board determined that Saga is purchasing all of Bickford’s remaining lots. The Board does not know when they will close and/or what their intentions are. Details about the sale are not available at this time.
• We will all meet at the library on Saturday at 1:00 p.m. to help set up chairs and tables for the meeting.